- Conquer my TBR list! It feels like I have a million and one books to read - okay, maybe only
(Some of the 70-80 books I need to read!)
- Read the Harry Potter series - Don't kill me, but I haven't read the Harry Potter books! *runs away from angry mob* I never really had an interest in reading them, but this year I have decided to try them
- Read Crown of Midnight (and reread Throne of Glass) - I read Throne of Glass last year and, while I thought it was all right, I was not blown away by it (unlike most of the book community!). However, I want to give this series another try to see what everyone loves about it.
- Be a better book blogger - A little bit of a vague resolution, but I want to post more often and develop a posting schedule, and maybe write more review and tag posts. I haven't devoted enough time to this poor little blog!
- Finish the novel I'm currently writing - This story feels like my first proper attempt at writing a full-length novel, so I really want to finish it! (I have a bad habit of starting stories and then forgetting about them for years...and years). I may participate in NaNoWriMo - although I already know I'm going to be so busy in November - and, if I finish it, I may post up a couple of chapters on Wattpad.
Thanks for reading(: