Sunday 1 March 2015

Hello!

Woo, my first blog post(:
Anyway, hi and welcome to my blog. Hopefully I'll be posting quite regularly about the books I read (which are almost all YA), and other book-related things.

To start off with, I thought I'd post some bookish facts about me:

1. I've never read the Harry Potter series-shocking I know! I've seen all the films and really like them, but never got round to reading them. However, I now own the first book, and I plan on reading it before the end of the year.

2. I currently own about 240 books-I say about because there were some I forgot to count,and far too many of them are on my TBR pile!

3. When I first read City of Bones, I didn't really like it-but now the Shadowhunter Chronicles are one of my favourite series!

4. The last book I finished was The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson-and it was excellent! I love the Shades of London series. Has anyone else read it?

5. I'm currently on an unsuccesful book-buying ban-it started in January, ended in February, and is now back on track...for now.

So, that's it for this post! Thanks for reading(:

No comments:

Post a Comment