Monday 9 March 2015

OTPs I ♥

So, I was planning on doing a book review for Frostbite, but I still haven't finished it. I don't know why it's taking me so long, but I'll hopefully have finished it by the weekend, with a review on Monday. Instead of that, then, I've decided to post nine of my favourite OTPs, because who doesn't love an OTP? These aren't in any order, as I couldn't bear to choose between them all!

1. Story-or Rory and Stephen from the Shades of London series by Maureen Johnson. Even though there is barely any real story moments in TSC, I still love them and really hope they work things out in the next Shades of London book.

2. Sydrian-Sydney and Adrian from the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. Oh, these two! They are so wonderful together! I love the way they bring out the best in each other; Sydney helps Adrian deal with spirit and Adrian helps Sydney accept the changes in her life. And Silver Shadows and The Ruby Circle were filled with excellent sydrian moments.

3.Wessa-Will and Tessa from the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. Now, this doesn't mean I dislike Jessa as a pairing; I just prefer Will and Tessa more. I love all of the scenes Will and Tessa have together, and they are definitely one of my favourite OTPs.

4. Anna & Etienne from Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Does anyone know if they have a pairing name, or do we just say Anna and Etienne? Anyway, the way their relationship develops in this book is beautiful and just makes me want to go to SOAP and make wishes on Point Zèro and kiss in Notre Dame. All of Stephanie Perkins' novels have the cute couples in, but Anna and Etienne are my favourite.

5. Zammie-or Zach and Cammie from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. When Zach first appeared, I did not think I would love him and Cammie together as much as I do now, but I really think they work well as a couple, and the way Zach supports her.

6. Gwideon-Gwen and Gideon from the Precious Gemstone trilogy by Kerstin Gier.  I have to admit, I loathed Gideon in Sapphire Blue  for how he treated Gwen, but in Emerald Green he redeemed himself, and by the end of the book I thought they were really sweet together.

7.  Jevie-Jericho and Evie from the Diviners by Libba Bray. The Diviners is one of my favourite books ever, and I am so excited for Lair of Dreams to come out in July. Jevie are one of my OTPs, but I have a feeling that something will split them up in Lair of Dreams...it's worrying.

These last two aren't from a book, but they are from a TV show based on a series of books, which counts (right?). They are:

8.  Spoby-Spencer and Toby
And
9. Haleb-Hanna and Caleb
From one of my favourite TV shows, Pretty Little Liars. I love both of these couples, especially Spoby, but season 5 isn't looking good for one of them, which annoys me. A lot.

That was nine of my favourite OTPs! Are there any on the list you like? Which OTPs are your favourite? Let me know!
Thanks for reading(:

No comments:

Post a Comment